Thursday 1 June 2017

Chrome nail art powder

Hi,
Today I'll show you my summery chrome manicure I easily realised using Born Pretty's nail art powder. I started with a coat of black nail polish on all nails and let it dry. Then I applied the powder (colour 684) using a small eyeshadow brush that came together with the powder. It's unbelievable how well the powder sticks to the nail and how pigmented it is. Then I applied clear top coat to seal it in and spent some hours admiring it. I decided to also apply some sea shell stickers as the colour of my nails reminded me of the sea. Then I applied some more clear top coat. What do you think? Did you try the chrome powder yet? If not, believe me, you HAVE TO!



Follow me on:

1 comments:

Manases Andrea said...

Eu aplic aceste pudre doar pe oje semipermanente, nu credeam ca arata bine si pe oje normale! Draguta foc manichiura ta!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!