Wednesday 24 August 2016

Dandelion nail art

Hi,
Today I'll show you a colourful gradient manicure and some dandelion flowers blowing in the wind. I started with a coat of white nail polish on each nail and then, using a sponge, I created the gradient. The nail polishes I used are Rimmel - Hip, Hip, Hooray!, Rimmel - Sweet Retreat, Rimmel - Tangerine taint, Rimmel - Daisy Days, China Glaze -Too Yacht To Handle and Rimmel - Out of the blue. Then, I applied a layer of top coat on each nail. After that, I appled the dandelion water decals which I got from Born Pretty store. I finished with clear top coat on all nails.
What do you think?

Follow me on:

3 comments:

Oana said...

Vaaaiii ce frumoase, iubesc manichiurile Dandelion <3

Marias Nail Art said...

Aww, this is so gorgeous - love it!

Mădălina said...

Manichiura ta arata fantastic! ♥ Indragesc papadiile si modelele de acest gen.

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!