Wednesday 20 July 2016

Beach nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you another seaside themed nail art. this The nail polishes I used this time were Rimmel - Let's get nude and Sky high and El Corazon - Snow white. I started with nude nail polish on all nails as a base colour and then applied the blue and the white using a sponge to create the sea foam effect. The 3D decorations were from Born Pretty store and you can find them here in a box full of ocean themed decorations for only $3,99. I finished with Oriflame's Matte top coat on all nails. What do you think?


Follow me on:

5 comments:

Sophiesticat said...

I love how simple and elegant IT IS! <3 You did an awesome job with the waves!

Unknown said...

oh my god ..... you are amazinggg

Manases Andrea said...

Frumos design!

Unknown said...

Sunt foarte dragute <3

Mădălina said...

I just ♥ your nail design! Perfect for vacation!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!