Friday 28 August 2015

Cocktail nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you another summer nail art I easily created using these water decals from Born Pretty store. I started with a coat of white nail polish and then, using a sponge with China Glaze - Too Yacht To Handle and Rimmel - Ultra Violet, I created the gradient base for this manicure. After that, I applied the water decals and sealed everything with clear top coat. 
What do you think?

Don't forget to use my 10% discount code MKAK31 with any order on Born Pretty store.


Follow me on:

3 comments:

Oana said...

Ce frumusele sunt <3

Emma's Grimoire said...

So cute =]

Svitlana Kucheruk said...

Wonderful!!!
http://sweetbeautynails.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!