Sunday 12 April 2015

Easter nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you the nail art I'm going to wear this Easter. Just like last year, I chose a pastel neon gradient and created a simple manicure using some stripe and chevron vinyls from  Nails Redesigned. I used Avon - Iceberg white as a base and then created the gradient on a sponge with three nail polish colours (China Glaze - Too Yacht To Handle, Claire's - Beach and China Glaze - Sun Of A Peach). What do you think?

Happy Easter for all those who are celebrating!


Don't forget to also check out this amazing bloggers that took part in the TPA Easter Nail Art Challenge, too!

Follow me on:

4 comments:

Oana said...

Foarte frumoase,te pup Paste fericit!!!!!

Manases Andrea said...

Superbe culori si o manichiura extrem de rusita!

georgia.tanase@gmail.com said...

Ce nuante frumoase! <3

Taitzel said...

dragutele foc!!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!