Monday 2 February 2015

Matte flakies

Hi,
Today I'll show you another easy to do tape manicure. I started with two coats of Illamasqua - Taint on all nails and after it completely dried, I placed some scotch tape so as to create the V at the base of each nail. I applied Sweet Color flakies nail polish from Born Pretty store - you can find it here on their website; it's shade #4. Also check out this old post of mine to see more beautiful swatches of it. Finally, I removed the tape while the polish was still wet and finished with Flormar's Matifying top coat. What do you think?


Follow me on:

3 comments:

Manases Andrea said...

Imi place ca ai aplicat flakies pe un finish mat, efectul este mult mai atractiv!

Rokolla said...

Rezultatul este foarte dragut! As purta Combinația asta in acest week end

Edyta said...

Wow! Perfect manicure! I This top with flekies is amazing! :)

Kisses from Poland! :)

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!