Today I'll show you a new technique for an original, cute manicure.
1. Paint your nails two coats of any nail polish you like. I used Glitter Gal -Skater Girl Green.
You can see its swatch here.
2. Take a perfume sample bottle that has an atomizer and one or two different nail polishes
to spray over the base colour.
3. Poor the nail polish in the perfume sample bottle so as to fill about a quarter of it.
4. Apply some scotch tape on your cuticles for protection.
5. Spray the nail polish on the nails.
6*. If you want to spray another colour, poor a small quantity of acetone in the perfume
sample bottle and clean it using an ear stick. Repeat steps 3-5.
The nail polishes I used for spraying are Sinful Colors -Rich in heart and Illamasqua -Gamma.
7. After it is all done, apply a clear top coat to protect your design and add a beautiful shine.
What do you think? Are you going to try it?