Tuesday 24 April 2012

Necklaces on nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you a new manicure I made with m77 Konad plate.
I started with two coats of a light pink base color and then I sponged the upper part
of the nail with Sinful Colors -Pink Cream. Then I stamped the necklace design using the  
Black Stamping Polish from Born Pretty. I applied a pink rhinestone on each nail, using
dark pink rhinestones for the ring finger and lighter pink rhinestones for the rest of the
nails. I finished with a clear top coat.
What do you think?

5 comments:

Freshie said...

Very girly and beautiful!

Polish lover said...

So cute

Dee said...

gorgeous! One to pin :)

Leelo said...

beautiful!

Stefanie said...

ladylike

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!