Tuesday 17 August 2010

NOTD: Red nails

Hello everyone!
Today I cleaned the neon yellow polish, and surprise: my nails were terrible stained yellow,
even if I applied a base coat before!
I'm so mad on that polish.. surely I won't use it again ^.^
I don't reccomend you to buy it.

And now, here are my red nails!
I think I have never painted my nails red before, I've never liked red.
Today I felt different.
The nail polish that I used is Collistar no 13.

Thanks for reading. Have an awesome Tuesday!

6 comments:

Aurora's Nails said...

Sorry you had stains :/ pretty red, though!

Alexa1202 said...

Mda.. si eu am patit acelasi lucru de la verdele de la Umbrella.. sunt oribil de galbene.. si asta pt k am uitat sa ma dau cu base coat pt k ma grabeam... Am incercat tot felul de chestii sa le albesc.. si degeaba :((

pana cresc.. mai dureaza...

culoarea care imi acopera unghiile acum:
http://alexa1202.blogspot.com/2010/08/notd-opi-good-man-darin-is-hard-to-find.html

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

I rarely use reds too :) I think it looks well on your nails :)

kawaiikao said...

thanks for following!

Salisha said...

Nice color, I just painted my nails red once :P

Dana Veres said...

Red is the superstar!!!!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!