Monday 3 December 2018

Leather case for iPad Pro 11" 2018

The new iPad Pro is amazing - thin, elegant, delicate - and you have to protect it with a luxury case which is strong enough but also not too thick so that it ruins the aspect. I came across fyystore.com and I found these beautiful book covers which are calitative. They have many functions, such as heat disipation, they are light, they support Apple Pen wireless charging, they are three angles adjustable. 
I think that it's a good idea to invest in a leather case after investing in a high quality Apple device, so please consider protection for your new "toy". 



It comes in a large variety of colours, these are only my favourites.


Check FYY Facebook for more cases and accessories for your devices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!