Wednesday 20 September 2017

Houndstooth nail art

Hi,
Do you remember houndstooth? It feels like it's been such a long time since this pattern was a trend! So I went back in my blog archive and looked for the last houndstooth nail art I've created. It was in 2012 and you can see it here. It is so beautiful, I have no idea why everyone seems to have forgotten about it. That made me nostalgic... Please tell me, am I the only one who misses houndstooth? I plan to wear it again in another combination, I was thinking about dark green and black. 
For this manicure I used Makeup Gallery - Pillar Box Red on all nails except from my accent nail, where I applied two coats of Madam Glam - Snow White. I stamped the houndstooth design from Komad's m63 image plate using black stamping polish from Born Pretty. I finished with Seche Vite top coat for a perfectly sealed design and some extra shine.What do you think?

Follow me on:

1 comments:

Oana said...

Imi place mult modelul asta.....si cred ca nu l-am facut niciodata :)))

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!