Saturday, 13 April 2013

Products from Born Pretty Store

Hi,
Today I'll show you a volumizing tool which can work wonders for your hair. You can find it here, for $3,97. There are 2 different sizes in the package. The one used in the picture below is the smaller one. It's pretty easy to use, but you need some practice. I you follow my steps, you shouldn't have much difficulty. 

The next thing I want to show you are these cute square earrings. The rhinestones have a really beautiful shine and are also neat. I'll let you see that yourself. Their price is $2,99 and Born Pretty offers free international shipping. 

What do you think? If you want to order anything from them, use ASJ61 code for a 10% discount. 

5 comments:

ManisbyMoore said...

I love born pretty store!!

GagCloud said...

Awesome :)
Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
Let me know :)

Kisses!

www.gagcloud.com

Saima's Salon said...

Those bump products might not work on my fine hair and I'm not sure I want to back comb too much. My hair is so fine that you can see my scalp easily at any parting and through the strands.

Pisik said...

Foarte interesant. Cum il fixezi sub par? Iar daca te misti, e vant, in fine, nu se poate ca suvitele sa-ti alunece in lateral si sa vada pernuta?

maRyya said...

@Pisik: Are scai pe ambele parti, si asta e ceea ce il tine. Daca il porti cu parul prins in coada sau coc atunci nu are cum sa cada, dar daca iti lasi parul liber, nu e asa de stabil.

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!